Rope access consultancy
If you are a Rope Access company and would like to become an IRATA Operator or Trainer member company. High Q can assist.
Our vast experience as one of the foundation members of IRATA here in Australia provides ample knowledge & experience of what’s required to become a member company and also to maintain your membership going forward.
High Q boast an industry leading management team that includes two IRATA Assessor/Auditors. High Q lead the industry with the evolution of rope access system auditing and assurance, including the development of key auditing tools.
High Q are in a unique position to provide technical auditing of rope access systems against best industry practices and guidance.
– Auditing and compliance management
– IRATA membership assistance
Rope Access Auditing and compliance management
High Q have an established track record of assisting major international oil and gas operators, with their rope access compliance management.
Auditing and assurance plays a crucial part of ensuring the safety, integrity and efficiency of any rope access system. Having assisted the industry with the evolution of rope access system auditing and assurance, including the development of key auditing tools, High Q UK are in a unique position to provide technical auditing of rope access systems against best industry practices and guidance.
The rope access audit services that High Q delivers include:
– Safety Management System audits: Internal and external audits of company management systems to assess the competency and structure, HSE culture and overall management of the company, resulting in a detailed report outlining the company’s competences, compliance, strengths and weaknesses.
– Work site audits: assessment of SSOW to ensure that the rope access operations are planned and conducted safely in accordance with industry best practice.
– Equipment audits: to ensure that the examination and certification is in accordance with regulations and industry standards.
The compliance management services that High Q deliver include:
– Developing safe system of work documentation and management systems
– Bespoke training for key personnel, including rope access awareness for those personnel who are key to the management of rope access activities on site such as project engineers, OIMs and Area Authorities.
– Client representative. A Client Representative acts as the Client’s eyes and ears in all technical matters during the execution phase of a rope access project and is the client’s prime method of monitoring the site from both the point of view of safety and efficiency.