High Q’s core business is the provision of solutions to all aspects of working at height. From the deployment of multi-discipline rope access teams to accredited rope access training in all aspects of work at height, High Q have established a reputation for quality, safety and reliability.
Why choose High Q for your training?
- If anyone fails on our course, we don’t charge for them to come back and do it again
- We hold courses at least every 2 weeks, so returning from a fail is quick and easy
- Our prices are set at sustainable levels. Many other providers come into the SE Qld market and undercut others, only to find eventually that their prices are too low, and so they increase them
- Our instructors are professionals, not just level 3’s with little to no training experience
- Some of our instructors are assessors also, which helps preparation of all candidates for the test
Training and assessment delivered under auspice agreement with Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Integrated Safety Training Pty Ltd RTO Provider No. 21897.
High Q on ABC Australia Wide programme 2015